Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2024

She'll bare it all to get her man...

Secret Identities: A Boys Behaving Badly Anthology

Thank you to Delilah Devlin for including me in this anthology. I'm truly honored to have my work in the mix with 12 fabulously talented authors.

I've never written first person before, but it came easy in my contribution, Most Wanted. I think it was because the story was so much fun to write. Sexy bounty hunters in a seedy strip club, competing for the same fugitive...I hope you enjoy this excerpt.

A bounty on the line, a hunter who bedded then betrayed her, and a strip club—she’ll bare it all to get her man

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0DBJ47ND6

 An excerpt from

Most Wanted

I dug a Benjamin from my wallet, stretched out in my chair, and waited. Satisfaction tightened my gut the second recognition flared in those amber eyes. Elbow on the armrest, I flicked the two fingers holding the hundred.

With erotic grace, Mac slowly made her way closer until she stood at the edge of the stage in front of me. She didn’t kneel to accept my money as she’d done with those fuckers.

Instead, she gave me her back, undulating for several beats before twisting a look over her shoulder, eyes narrowed. Slowly, she swept her middle finger over her tongue and then slapped her ass with it.

I wasn’t sure if she was saying, “Kiss my ass” or “Fuck you,” and at any other time, I’d have laughed.

Keeping my gaze locked with hers and off her ass, no matter how difficult, I lifted a brow and tilted my head toward the money. I had a few choice words to drop on her, but I didn’t want to blow either of our covers. A private lap dance would allow that.

She swung around, lifting her arms over her head, hips writhing. When she lowered her hands to the sides of her face, fingers spread, lips parted, eyes half closed, she was the picture of a woman in the throes of orgasm.

Fuck. She isn’t playing fair.

My zipper bit into my cock, but I refused to adjust myself and give her the satisfaction of knowing how she affected me.

Her hands glided over her tits to the exposed skin between her shirt and her shorts. She snagged her lower lip between her teeth, rolled her hips, and unsnapped the first of three buttons.

She wouldn’t dare.

Another button popped free with the next swing of her hips. I glared a warning as the last button came undone and her thumbs tucked into the waistband. Fuck if she didn’t smile as she drove the denim over her hips and let her shorts fall around her four-inch heels.

Cheers erupted around us, but I couldn’t hear over the rage and lust clouding my brain. She’d gone too far. She was mine, and she stood in a scrap of cotton and black lace panties for every asshole in the club to see.

Toeing the denim aside, Mac dropped to her knees. Arms over her head, she thrust her hips closer.

Seething, I sat forward and played out the scene she’d created—we’d created. I trailed the Benjamin over the curve of her hip. A tiny whimper met my ears, feeding my lust.

Risking my cover but not giving a fuck at this point, I leaned in to block the view of those around us and slipped a finger between her silky skin and her thong. I nearly groaned as cream coated my fingers. I tugged hard, tucked the hundred into place, and let the elastic loose with a pop.

Her golden eyes sparked as she shimmied her tits, pretending to give me a little extra attention.

Rising, I pinned her with a glare. “Backroom. Now.”

“I have to finish my set.”

“You’re mine, Sugar,” I ground out. “I just bought you for the next fifteen minutes.” 

Sign Up for Darah’s Newsletter

No comments: